Backed by a tradition of excellence
When you choose Manulife, you join an innovative wealth management with:
- roots dating back over 100 years in Canada and a heritage of prudent financial management since 1887
- a history of leadership in the global financial services industry which includes being part of Canadian history with Sir John A. MacDonald, Canada’s first Prime Minister, also having been Manulife’s first president
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the investment arm of Manulife and is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, it has:
- an experienced and global team of investment professionals
- deep local market knowledge in Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia
- over 4751 investment professionals employed across the globe
- management of over CAD $406.6 billion assets of external clients pension, mutual funds and institutional advisory accounts
- management of CAD $90.3 billion general fund assets owned by Manulife2
Open architecture and exclusive solutions
Achieving financial goals in today’s environment requires a different approach and different solutions. That is why Manulife Private Wealth’s unique goals-based approach to investing is complemented with leading institutional money managers, both MAM and leading third party firms from around the globe, many who are exclusive to us. Manulife Private Wealth has:
- offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Quebec City
- exclusive partnership with Louisbourg, Aristotle and C World Wide
- built on a reputation of being there for clients
- consistently provided clients with right financial solutions for every stage of their life
Can we help you reach your goals?Let's get started!
Manulife Asset Management data as of December 31, 2018.
1 Includes Public Markets investment professionals (IP) and Private Markets investment professionals from Hancock Natural Resource Group (HNRG) and Real Estate. Does not include IPs from Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Private Equity & Mezzanine, Commercial Mortgage Loans and Private Placement Debt.
2 Information shown represents advised and sub-advised, public and private assets as of December 31, 2018 managed by Manulife Asset Management Manulife AM) and certain of its affiliates on behalf of Manulife AM, its clients, and the general accounts of the insurance company affiliates of Manulife AM. Manulife AM assets under management include assets of Manulife TEDA Fund Management Company Ltd.'s 49% joint venture ownership structure. The methodologies used to compile the total assets under management are subject to change.